I don't always remember to take out ground beef or pork from the freezer. Sometimes I want a vegan meal that will stick to the ribs. The smoky aroma’s and deep flavor is so good you won’t even miss the meat.
- 3 tbsp of rub that RUBS Brazilian Gourmet spice Blend
- 1 can (540 ml) white Kidney beans
- 1 can (540 ml) red Kidney beans
- 1 can (540 ml) black beans
- 1 can (341 ml) corn
- 2 cans (796 ml) of diced tomato
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 carrots peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Option: (add lean ground chicken or turkey for a low-fat meat option)
- Heat the oven to 325 F
- Combine all the ingredients in a slow cooker or oven safe pot (I use my dutch oven)
- Cook covered in the oven for 2 hours. serve with cilantro and /or Greek yogurt as a garnish. It is just that easy! Tastes great too!