Between Football games and entertaining on short notice, I am always looking for a quick recipe that is not only delicious but quick and easy to prepare. This is a sure crowd pleaser for any event.
- 1 tsp RUB THAT RUBS Halifax Donair gourmet seasoning
- 1 cup plain soft goat cheese
- 1 1/2 lbs Jalapenos or mini bell peppers
- Stir 1 tsp of Halifax Donair Gourmet seasoning into 1 cup of plain goat cheese.
- Slice the jalapenos or mini bell peppers in half discard the seeds.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Line a cooking sheet with parchment paper
- place the pepper halves on the cooking sheet lined with parchment and fill with the goat cheese mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Serve warm, you can garnish with fresh herbs for extra points.