This easy lobster dip is perfect for entertaining anytime of the year. This uncomplicated recipe highlights the lobster, You can prep everything ahead of time and heat before serving. Click here to buy the maritime Seafood blend.
- 1 tbsp rub that RUBS Maritime Seafood Gourmet spice blend
- 2/3 cup fresh cooked lobster claw and tail meat chopped well (a small lobster or canner)
- 1/2 cup soft mozzarella cheese
- 250 g Cream cheese soften
- makes 1 1/2 cups of dip
- Pre heat the oven to 350. f
- Mix all the ingredients in a oven safe dish and bake for 15 minutes.
After 15 minutes stir the ingredients to make sure they are evenly incorporatedbake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and spoon into a dip dish, serve hot with toasts, chips or crustini.
- Put an egg on it! Homemade kimchi with homemade French bread, roast beef with our Chop House Blend. Sobeys HRM carr… https://t.co/ZiLwQev3aZ9 days ago
- My new favourite thing. We whipped these up in the RTR test kitchen yesterday. Spicy pork dumplings. #halifax #pork… https://t.co/RHvfY1OOkT23 days ago