- 1 tbsp rub that RUBS Mexican Gourmet spice blend
2 cups vegetable broth or chicken broth
1 cup long grain white rice
1 cup black beans
1 cup corn
1 cup diced fresh tomato
- Grated cheddar cheese for topping
4 large bell peppers
Bring 2 cups of broth, rice and rub that RUBS Mexican gourmet spice blend to a boil.
Reduce heat to simmer and cover for 30 minutes.
Remove from heat and fluff the rice after 30 minute
Add the corn, tomato, black beans and stir.
Preheat the oven for 350 F.
Cut the top of the bell peppers off
Cut the top of the bell peppers off.
- Place the peppers in an oven safe dish and fill with the rice mixture.
Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes.
After 30 minutes top with some cheddar cheese.
Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
For a side use small peppers and double the amount of peppers used.
- Put an egg on it! Homemade kimchi with homemade French bread, roast beef with our Chop House Blend. Sobeys HRM carr… https://t.co/ZiLwQev3aZ9 days ago
- My new favourite thing. We whipped these up in the RTR test kitchen yesterday. Spicy pork dumplings. #halifax #pork… https://t.co/RHvfY1OOkT23 days ago