Want a super easy BBQ recipe? Want to impress every carnivore? Brazilian Churrasco Skewers is exactly what you need.
- 3 tbsp of rub that RUBS Brazilian Gourmet spice Blend
3 tsp cooking oil
1 lb beef cubed
1 lb chicken cubed
1 lb pork cubed
1 cup Greek yogurt
6 slices pita bread
Cube the chicken, beef, pork and place each in a bowl.
Add 1 tsp of cooking oil and Brazilian spice blend to each bowl of cubed meat.
Let chill for 45 minutes in the fridge.
Preheat barbecue to 375 f.
- Skewer the marinated chicken, beef and pork.
- Pace the skewers on barbecue, grill for 15 to 20 minutes turning every 5 minutes or until fully cooked.
Mix the Greek yogurt with ½ cup of chopped cilantro and half a lemon squeezed.
- Brush bread with yogurt and add one skewers.
- Use naan bread as a substitute for pita bread.
Having fresh salads and vegetables on the side for everyone to choose from makes for a balanced meal that is great for entertaining or family time.
- Put an egg on it! Homemade kimchi with homemade French bread, roast beef with our Chop House Blend. Sobeys HRM carr… https://t.co/ZiLwQev3aZ9 days ago
- My new favourite thing. We whipped these up in the RTR test kitchen yesterday. Spicy pork dumplings. #halifax #pork… https://t.co/RHvfY1OOkT23 days ago