- 3 tbsp of rub that RUBS Brazilian Gourmet spice Blend
- 3 tsp cooking oil
- 1 lb beef cubed
- 1 lb chicken cubed
- 1 lb pork cubed
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 lemons
- Fresh cilantro
- 6 slices pita bread
- Cube the chicken, beef, pork and place each in a bowl.
- Add 1 tsp of cooking oil and Brazilian spice blend to each bowl of cubed meat.
- Let chill for 45 minutes in the fridge.
- Preheat barbecue to 375 f.
- Skewer the marinated chicken, beef and pork.
- Pace the skewers on barbecue, grill for 15 to 20 minutes turning every 5 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Mix the Greek yogurt with ½ cup of chopped cilantro and half a lemon squeezed.
- Brush bread with yogurt and add one skewers.
- Use naan bread as a substitute for pita bread.
- Having fresh salads and vegetables on the side for everyone to choose from makes for a balanced meal that is great for entertaining or family time.