- 2 tbsp RUB THAT RUBS Chicago Blend
- 1 sweet red pepper
- 1.5 litre Beef broth
- 1 Italian loaf of bread
- 2 Lbs of Beef Sirloin is ideal
- Pastene Mixed Vegetables * Giardiniera Condiment
- Rub your beef roast with 2 tbsp of Rub That Rubs Chicago Blend and sit it in the fridge for at least one hour.
- After an hour preheat your oven to 325 F. place the beef roast in a small roaster with 1 litre beef broth and Red sweet pepper sliced. Continue to bake for 45 minutes or until medium.
- Once your beef hits Medium remove from the roaster and let it cool in the fridge. This makes slicing it easier.
- Remove your beef juice from the roaster and sweet pepper to a sauce pan big enough to dip a 6 inch sandwich and simmer. Add more beef broth if the juice levels get to low.
- When the Roasties are done. ( Please refer to the recipe below) Remove your beef roast from the fridge and slice it thinly .
- Slice your bread and set aside for the moment.
- Dip your beef into the Juice to heat it up and make it tender (the thinner it is sliced the more tender. If it is a bit thick let it sit in the juice until tender).
- Place the soaked beef on the bread.
- Add some of the Sweet peppers from the juice.
- Now it is that ever so important time that you dip your whole sandwich into the juice.
- Top your sandwich with Giardienra and a side of Roasties.