Serves 4-6 ppl
Time: approximately 1 hr
6 slices thick bacon (keep a bit for garnish)
2 lbs tiny creamer potatoes
1 tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup chicken or vegetable stock (or a bit more depending on how large your baking pan is)
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
1/2 large lemon juiced
1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese (keep a bit for garnish)
1/4 cup chopped chives or green onion (keep a bit for garnish)
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup Chopped Cilantro
1/4 cup diced tomato
1/4 cup corn kernels
Bring the oven to 425 F.
1. Cut the small potatoes into quarters and place in a large baking pan with parchment paper. drizzle with olive oil and add 1/4 cup of stock. sprinkle with rub that RUBS Italian 9 spice blend. Roast at 425 F for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes turn the potatoes over and cook for another 15 minutes or until golden. Remove the potatoes from the oven and place in bowl. Set to the side to cool.
2. Turn your stove top to medium, cook the bacon in a cast iron or stainless steel pan until slightly crispy. Drain on paper towel and set to the side to cool.
3. When to potatoes are cooled, Mix mayonnaise wit Greek yogurt and lemon juice with salt and pepper in a bowl, Place in the fridge while you prepare the rest of the ingredients and garnishes.
4. Grate the cheese, chop the bacon, chives or green onion. Once prepped take the potatoes out of the fridge and mix in the rest of the ingredients gently to not smash up the potatoes.
5. Chop and add the garnishes before serving with the extra ingredients left for garnishing. (bacon cheese onion)
This can be made the day before. Just add the garnishes before serving.