- Makes 4 portions
- 2 tbsp rub that RUBS Maritime Seafood Gourmet spice blend
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1 large onion diced
- 2 tbsp of rub that RUBS Maritime Seafood Spice Blend
900ml Vegetable or chicken broth
- ¼ cup flour
- 6 oz Chowder fish mix (seafood section in the grocer)
- 4 oz Cod or Halibut (cubed )
- 750ml Heavy cream (or 2% milk for a lower calorie/fat option)
- 2 lobster shelled and cut into pieces
- Prepare all the seafood and place in the fridge until ready to be added to the chowder stock.
- Sauté the onion with butter in a pot, when the onion has clarified add the flour and continually stir. Add the broth and 2 tbsp of Maritime Seafood blend.
- Bring to a boil for 15 minutes. Reduce the heat to a rolling simmer add the seafood and cream. Simmer for 10 minutes then serve.