- 2 tbsp rub that RUBS Bicentennial Gourmet Seasoning (Grind before use)
- 1 large yellow onion
- 2 celery stalks
- 2 carrots
- ½ bulb of roasted garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 pounds ground lamb
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup (low sodium or salt free) vegetable broth
- 450g Corn niblets
Garlic Mashed Potato Ingredients:
- 4 pounds yellow potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ bulb of roasted garlic mashed
- Place a pot of water over high heat, Peel and cut the potatoes into half. Boil until soft. Remove from heat and drain the potatoes.
- Mash the potatoes in the pot used to boil them in with butter, plain yogurt, salt and roasted garlic. Set aside for later.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Dice the onion, celery, and carrots. Heat the olive oil in a medium sized sauté pan over medium heat and add the vegetables and roasted garlic to the pan. Cook everything until it is clarified for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the ground lamb and the ground Bicentennial Gourmet seasoning, cook the lamb until browned on medium heat, Drain any excess fat off.
- Sprinkle the meat and veggie mixture with the flour and add the broth. Cook while stirring occasionally for a few more minutes until the broth thickens.
- Pour the meat mixture into the bottom of a lasagna dish. Carefully add the corn niblets and dollops mashed potatoes on top. Spread carefully and evenly.
- Warm for about 45 minutes at 350 F or until the potato starts to brown, remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.