- 8 slices whole grain bread lightly toasted
- 2 tins quality tuna drained
- 1 celery stalk chopped
- 1 tbsp rub that RUBS Maritime Seafood blend
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 f
- Mix the celery, tuna mayonnaise and Maritime Seafood Blend in a bowl.
- Spread each slice of bread on a oven safe baking sheet.
- Spread the tuna mixture evenly on each slice of bread and top with a slice of cheese.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat and serve.